- Four-dollar one-hour whole body massages;
- Coffee and pastry with my friends;
- Sisig at The Other Place Restaurant in Batangas City;
- Baby sister’s home-cooked meals;
- Laiya, Bohol, and Boracay beaches;
- Busy crowds in the cities/downtown areas, malls, churches, wherever;
- Home-service manicure and pedicure;
- Sago at gulaman and palabok at Goldilocks;
- All-natural Buko (Coconut) juice; and
- One-dollar hair cuts.
Thank you, dear Lord, for my Filipino roots. Amen!
photo credit: http://www.mykusinamasterrecipes.com/easy-sizzling-pork-sisig-recipe/